The campfire last night was held down at Indian point followed by a night hike to the outdoor chapel called "Sanctuary." It was done in the dark with no flashlights so the campers had to rely on each other to move around. After worship, glow sticks were broken out and they walked back to camp using the sticks as light. The campers really enjoyed this exercise but a couple of the girls told me they thought it was a little creepy.
- The kids really enjoyed dinner last night of spaghetti and chicken.
- This morning the dew was very heavy and wet. Today is cool but turning into a beautiful day.
- Campers are looking forward to an evening swim tonight.
- One of the girls said we need larger beds, maybe queen size.
- The campers really love that they can hang with friends while at camp.
- Last night the right side of Moore was really noisy.
I spoke to many of the campers at lunch and they shared how much fun they were having. Right after lunch, the camp picture will be taken. Speaking of pictures, be sure to check out our picture blog at pictures.redwoodglen.com. God bless.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.