- The campfire last night was excellent and somewhat emotional. Last night 6 campers came to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- The creek stomp yesterday was fun but the water was a bit cold.
- Campers are looking forward to swimming and running today.
- The gravy this morning was excellent and tasted like cream of mushroom (as she ate her second helping).
- I am looking forward to more hot chocolate.
- Breakfast this morning was pretty good.
- It has been a great week.
- I learned not to prank people or you will get in trouble.
Campers are having a great time at camp. I can see that they are enjoying the activities, making new friends and learning more about God's love. They are also a great group of kids. Have a great day everyone. God bless.