REDWOOD GLEN SUMMER CAMPS
Well everyone, our program camps have ended for this summer. I spent a considerable amount of time closely observing our sessions this summer and come away with the following thoughts...
- We had more campers attend Redwood Glen this year than last summer.
- Camp is wonderful for allowing kids the opportunity to enjoy new and exciting activities.
- Camp is a great place to make new friends, some of which will last a lifetime.
- Camping at Redwood Glen is the perfect place to experience God's nature in the Redwood forest.
- Christian camping is an excellent place to find God and grow in your faith.
- The volunteer directors and their staff were totally dedicated and committed to giving each child an experience of a lifetime. There was loving care offered to each and every child.
- The resource staff of Redwood Glen (program, kitchen, maintenance, and administration) went beyond the call of duty to give all the campers the quality experience they deserved.
- We added some new activities which the campers really enjoyed. We will continue to add new resources each summer to interest the campers.
- The food was enjoyed all summer long.
- The weather was fantastic.
- God was with us and provided the perfect setting to come into all of our hearts.
2012 Redwood Glen Summer StaffWe have plans to make next year even better and more exciting than this. Our staff is already evaluating this season while making plans to bring in more campers, activities and resources.
Thank you all for being a part of the summer of 2012. We look forward to your return and would ask you to invite your friends and family members to join you in 2013. The dates for next year's camps are...
Discovery Camp June 16-21
Children's Music & Drama Camp June 24-29
Junior Adventure July 8-13
Youth Music and Drama Camp July 8-13
Jr High Camp July 15-19
Sr High Camp July 15-19
Also, be on the lookout for a new Family Camp that we are developing. This will be a multi-generational event designed for Grandparents, Parents and Grandchildren (or any combination) to experience Christian camping together. It promises to be lots of fun for the entire family.
This has been a great summer for me and I learned so much about Redwood Glen and the programs that take place here. It was also fun to share with parents and campers through our blog. If you have any questions or would like to have a conversation about programs at Redwood Glen, please don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com.