I visited the CMAD campers this morning at breakfast to find them happily eating and enjoying each other. They were a bit more talkative than the Middle School camp so I have more comments to share. Here is what they said...
- The food is delicious.
- The staff is wonderful.
- One girl was looking forward to free time and the pool.
- Making new friends.
- One person said she was looking forward to the first workshop of the day.
- Porta Potties Rule.
- They are enjoying their own water bottles.
- Some folks like taking fast showers.
- Many of the kids were making lanyards this morning.
- One camper liked earning points for being on time.
- The food is really good.
- We are going swimming in the pool this afternoon and I am predicting a fun time.
- It was cold last night.
- Redwood Glen Camp is awesome.
- The oatmeal was good this morning.
- This is the coolest week ever!
- One camper said he was already tired.
- We are having the funnest time here.
As the week progresses, I will include all the comments from the kids in an attempt to make parents feel a part of the experience.