Sorry about the delay in the blog! I had posted the information but for some reason, it never got published. I think it is squared away now so we should be fine from here on.
Tuesday morning found the campers excited and ready for a new day. Before breakfast kids had a choice of going n a Banana Slug hike or to a prayer time. Believe it or not but more than half the campers went to the prayer time. The remaining members of the camp found 13 banana slugs on the property. It was a great beginning to the day.
As I visit this morning, I got some great comments from the campers. Many of them shared about how good the food is and I think that is due to the fact that the kids love our food but I think some of it has to do with me asking questions while they are eating. In any event, food is a positive at Redwood Glen and the kids are not going hungry.
Comments for the day...
- Morning prayer time was really good.
- The food is delicious.
- Last night we had a great night hike. Everyone dressed like shepherds and we all went to Jerusalem.
- I like the Trad'n Post
- The night hike was fun shared by several campers.
- The activities are pretty good and so close to each other.
- Last night the arrow malfunctioned in the ceremony to light the campfire.
- Many kids said how much they enjoyed this morning's pancakes.
- Campers like the way they are not wasting food.
- One boy said that he was having a great time and others agreed.
- The cocoa cocoa puffs were chocolaty.
- Camp is so fun.
- Archery is awesome.
This group of kids is having a good experience. Make sure you check out our pictures.