June 16, 2014
This morning, I visited the campers in the dining hall at breakfast. They were bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready for a brand new day. Most of the discussion around the breakfast table was about how good the food was and what they were looking forward to doing today. I only got a few comments before they all got up from their places and began to play a game with our Food Service Director. They were having such a good time that I decided to get more comments later in the day. Their thoughts this morning were...
- Great breakfast, the multi-flavors of the meal were delicious.
- We are already having fun.
- The activities are very fun.
- Camp is awesome.
- The rotations were fun today. Campers told me that they enjoyed the nature and the team building rotations.
- Camp pictures were taken today and the campers enjoyed the time together.
- They enjoyed the flag making and each group designed their own flag.
- One young man told me he enjoyed this morning's chapel.
- Pastor hit the cowbell at the slingshot range three times.
- The food here is good.
- The day was fun, I went off the diving board but my grandfather was chicken.
- Slingshots are fun.
- Archery is awesome.
- I'm tired already.
- Food is good - and healthy.
- Redwood Glen is very fun.
- I like croutons.
- The chicken is good tonight. What's that, this is pork? Well the pork taste like chicken and I like it.
- Go Sea Hawks
- I love swimming.