- A couple of the kids mentioned that they were tired and I think todays activities will be less physical.
- This morning, many mentioned they loved the ham and hash browns for breakfast.
- 6 Banana slugs were found on the hike this morning.
- Last night's activities were perfect.
- We saw two deer and a fawn in the field last night.
- On the hike this morning, 12 campers were able to fit into an old redwood tree stump.
- One girl mentioned that they could smell breakfast from their cabin.
- Many are looking forward to the talent show tonight. In fact games in the field this afternoon will be replaced by talent show rehearsal.
- One young man says that he eats only with chop sticks at home. How come we have knives and forks here?
- The counselor hunt was a blast last night.
- We walked past our counselor 27 times before we found him.
It is another beautiful day at Redwood Glen and everyone is looking forward to what the day brings.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.