Here were their comments as I spoke with them...
- Magical unicorns live in Redwood Glen.
- Raccoons are eating everything left in the grease pit.
- One camper told me that he enjoys the social aspects of camp.
- A couple of kids told me how much they enjoyed "boomball" last night.
- Swimming is a hit with many of the kids.
- One camper made perfect french toast this morning.
- Campers enjoyed the morning hike.
- Camp is awesome.
- The sausage was good.
There are many cool things happening with this camp and I think you will notice a difference in your children when you pick them up.
Thank you for posting the blog and pictures. It's been great to see how the kids are doing via your website, seems to be a lot of fun.ReplyDelete