Here were their comments as I spoke with them...
- Magical unicorns live in Redwood Glen.
- Raccoons are eating everything left in the grease pit.
- One camper told me that he enjoys the social aspects of camp.
- A couple of kids told me how much they enjoyed "boomball" last night.
- Swimming is a hit with many of the kids.
- One camper made perfect french toast this morning.
- Campers enjoyed the morning hike.
- Camp is awesome.
- The sausage was good.
There are many cool things happening with this camp and I think you will notice a difference in your children when you pick them up.