This blog is designed to keep you informed about the happenings of the week and most of the comments come directly from the kids. I typically visit with them each morning and hope that they are willing to share with me. Sometimes I have much to write and sometimes I can't squeeze anything out of them. The amount of information I share depends on how much sleep they got the previous night and how good breakfast is.
These were the comments from the campers today...
- The pastors sermon last night was really good.
- The games we played last night were lots of fun.
- We liked the part where we dressed up another person.
- The eggs were good this morning.
- I am enjoying everything.
- These potatoes are excellent.
- I got into the band but really didn't want to.
- We enjoyed the warm and friendly campfire last night.
- Because of the lack of water, the mosquitos were really out last night.
- Several proclaimed "Merry Christmas"
- It's Christmas in July
- It's nice to see everyone together again.
- Retreat left has a peculiar odor to it.
- The beds were declared hard/soft/just right.
- The campfire was funny.
- We are looking forward to the play.
- The coffee is great.
Until tomorrow, have a good day and don't forget to view the camp pictures on line.